Wire & Wine | Creative Arts & Crafts Crows Nest
Create your own wire sculptures & have some fun!
WIRE AND WINE WITH JAE
Get creative with a pair of pliers and turn a length of wire into an eye catching portrait sculpture.
You can choose to base the portrait on anyone - yourself, a family member, a friend or a beloved pet!
This workshop is the perfect setting for friends to indulge in some creativity and fun; or maybe make a Christmas present or two.
No prior experience is necessary.
The Art Cave will provide all materials you may need.
Don’t forget to bring your own (BYO) drinks and nibbles.
- Bring home your own piece of artwork!
- We'll supply all your materials.
PACIFIC HIGHWAY (Shop front)
- 1 hour metered parking of $3.4 per hour
- 10am - 2:30pm; 4:30pm - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
- 8:30am - 12:30pm (Saturday)
- Free on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Bus Zone 6am - 10am & 2:30pm - 4:30pm (Mon - Fri)
HAYBERRY STREET OFF STREET PARKING (via West Street) Only 2 minutes' walk from The Art Cave
- FIRST 2 HOURS FREE
- 8:30am - 6pm (Mon - Thu)
- 8:30am - 11pm (Fri)
- 8:30am - 12:30pm (Sat)
- $3.4 per hour thereafter
- FREE on Sundays and Public Holidays.
WOOLWORTHS CROWS NEST PARKING (Burlington Street entry) 3 minutes' walk from The Art Cave
- FIRST 2 HOURS FREE
NORTH SYDNEY COUNCIL PARKING (Alexander Street Car park) 5 minutes' walk from The Art Cave
- FREE 2 hours parking (one period per day only), then third hour is $8.20, thereafter $6.20 per half hour.
- Maximum daily fee is $57.00
- Normal pay parking 7am to 11pm (Mon - Sun)
- Just BYO wine & nibbles
Whatever you fancy that makes you confident and comfortable!
Adults (over 18), No prior skills required
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, The Art Cave requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. The Art Cave has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. The Art Cave does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with The Art Cave to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by The Art Cave, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Art Cave or organised by The Art Cave must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Art Cave
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Art Cave unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Art Cave classes and events or on The Art Cave premises. (For use of The Art Cave marketing materials).
The Art Cave requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by The Art Cave, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.